humble theology: acceptance | Joel Muddamalle
One of the strongest desires we may experience is to be accepted. We long to “fit in” and “be a part” of something. Sometimes, we believe that the only way to be accepted is to change who we are. This can be as simple as our looks, how we talk, or even the things we like. However, it can run so much deeper so quickly. We begin to frame our lives around what we believe others want and this drives us to act not based on who we are in Christ, but who we believe others want us to be.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Stop the endless cycle of trying to fit in by discovering what the Bible teaches about your acceptance in Christ.
- Discover the freedom that comes when we live from God's thoughts about us rather than people's thoughts about us.
- Find true and satisfying acceptance by rejecting the lie that you have to do something and learn to rest in all that Christ has already done for you.
- When you purchase the course you own it. This is not a subscription. Lifetime ownership.
- You can replay the course and go at your pace.
- The course purchase license is viewed as a "household" license. In other words, any one who lives in your house can get access with the purchase (you have to give them your login credentials).
- Videos may be downloaded and used on personal viewing devices or at home.
- If you would like to view these videos in church or small groups, please email email@example.com for group licensing options.