Not Alone: A Study on Friendship (PDF Download)
In the beginning, God created a human. And in God's sin-free, beautiful world, only one thing was declared not good; that the human was alone. This isn't just the story of marriage; it's the story of humanity. We're made in the image of our God who exists in Trinity--God exists in divine community.
Sisters, we were created for community. And because our Father is generous, he's given us one of the most essential, fun, and life-changing relationships for community: friendship.
Over the six weeks spent studying together, we're going to talk about friendship. We're going there in all aspects of friendship:
Week One: What Are Friends For? A Theology
Week Two: Friendship in the Bible
Week Three: The Profile of a Friend
Week Four: Toxic Friendship
Week Five: How to Rebuild Broken Trust
Week Six: The Unique Ministry of Friendship
- Downloadable PDF
- 85 pages of printable content
- 30 daily devotionals (a 6-week study)
- Daily questions for pause and reflection over what was discussed
- Weekly inventory to get you thinking and processing through your friendships
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Supplemental weekly videos, produced in partnership with RightNow Media featuring Jennie Allen, Amena Brown, and Lauren Chandler
Interested in a Free Trial with RightNow Media? Sign up here.
Download the FREE Leader's Guide here.