Not Alone: A Study on Friendship
In the beginning, God created a human. And in God's sin-free, beautiful world, only one thing was declared not good; that the human was alone. This isn't just the story of marriage; it's the story of humanity. We're made in the image of our God who exists in Trinity--God exists in divine community.
Sisters, we were created for community. And because our Father is generous, he's given us one of the most essential, fun, and life-changing relationships for community: friendship.
Over the six weeks spent studying together, we're going to talk about friendship. We're going there in all aspects of friendship:
Week One: What Are Friends For? A Theology
Week Two: Friendship in the Bible
Week Three: The Profile of a Friend
Week Four: Toxic Friendship
Week Five: How to Rebuild Broken Trust
Week Six: The Unique Ministry of Friendship
Product details and included features:
- 7x10, lay-flat bound, 140 pages
- 30 days (6 weeks) of daily lessons
- Daily questions for pause and reflection over what was discussed
- Weekly inventory to get you thinking and processing through your friendships
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Supplemental weekly videos, produced in partnership with RightNow Media featuring Jennie Allen, Amena Brown, and Lauren Chandler
Sign up here to receive our daily emails with the additional video content.
Interested in a Free Trial with RightNow Media? Sign up here.
Download the FREE Leader's Guide here.