Not Alone: A Study on Friendship (PDF Download)
In the beginning, God created a human. And in God's sin-free, beautiful world, only one thing was declared not good; that the human was alone. This isn't just the story of marriage; it's the story of humanity. We're made in the image of our God who exists in Trinity--God exists in divine community.
Sisters, we were created for community. And because our Father is generous, he's given us one of the most essential, fun, and life-changing relationships for community: friendship.
Over the six weeks spent studying together, we're going to talk about friendship. We're going there in all aspects of friendship:
Week One: What Are Friends For? A Theology
Week Two: Friendship in the Bible
Week Three: The Profile of a Friend
Week Four: Toxic Friendship
Week Five: How to Rebuild Broken Trust
Week Six: The Unique Ministry of Friendship
- Downloadable PDF
- 85 pages of printable content
- 30 daily devotionals (a 6-week study)
- Daily questions for pause and reflection over what was discussed
- Weekly inventory to get you thinking and processing through your friendships
- Space for personal reflection and notes
- Supplemental weekly videos, produced in partnership with RightNow Media featuring Jennie Allen, Amena Brown, and Lauren Chandler
This is a digital-only study! We’ve created a printable PDF with all 6-weeks of content. After purchasing this study, an email will be sent to you with download instructions. The PDF will be available to you immediately and will be delivered digitally. You can study this on your phone, tablet, etc by using the PDF version or print at home. Printing instructions for the PDF can be found here.
Interested in a Free Trial with RightNow Media? Sign up here.
Download the FREE Leader's Guide here.