*EXPECTED SHIP DATE: April 10
Many of our neighbors, coworkers, and people we come across on a daily basis want to explore what they believe about Jesus. If we're honest, starting those conversations is hard and awkward, and a lot of times we fail to engage.
We truly believe God can change lives through conversations women have around the table, which is why we're revamping IF:Table to provide you a specific resource that we hope will help you to talk about Jesus with those who may not know Him or are exploring what they believe.
How does it work?
- Gather women together in your home
- Using the DVD, watch one of the table conversations where women discuss their faith in Jesus
- Share a meal
- Discuss the questions provided on the conversation cards
What is included in the DVD?
- 4 conversations about 20 minutes in length
Conversation 1: What is your experience with God?
Conversation 2: Who is Jesus to you?
Conversation 3: Why is faith hard? What is hard to believe about Jesus
Conversation 4: How do we live out our faith?
- 16 conversation cards to discuss after watching the video content
- A digital Leader Guide will be emailed and available for download on April 1
Our hope is that this kickstarts you having conversations about Jesus with people in your life, advancing Jesus' calling on us to make disciples who make disciples.