Find Your People: Building Deep Community in a Lonely World
In Find Your People, bestselling author Jennie Allen draws on fascinating insights from science and history, timeless biblical truth, and vulnerable stories from her own life to help you:
- Overcome the barriers to making new friends and learn to initiate with easy-to-follow steps
- Find simple ways to press through awkward to get to authentic in conversations
- Understand how conflict can strengthen relationships rather than destroy them
- Identify the type of friend you are and the types of friends you need
- Learn the five practical ingredients you need to have the type of friends you’ve always longed for
You were created to play, engage, adventure, and explore—with others. In Find Your People, you’ll discover exactly how to dive into the deep end and experience the full wonder of community. Because while the ache of loneliness is real, it doesn’t have to be your reality.